We aim for our school to be a place where:
- Relationships between people are valued and children enjoy being at school.
- Children develop respect for themselves and others and confidence to tackle educational programs relevant to
their intellectual, physical, social and emotional needs. This will prepare them for effective participation in our
- Children work productively in a secure learning environment free from physical, emotional, racial and sexual harassment.
- A high value is placed on the intellectual and academic development and achievement of every student.
- The needs of mobile students are catered for in a sensitive and effective way.
- Parents are invited to participate in school decision making and are involved in their child's learning.
- Decisions regarding physical resources and personnel match current and projected needs and are managed effectively.